Sunlight comes with UV light that can cause skin damage, wrinkles and dullness. But many people may not know yet. That is, sunlight can cause skin disease that is allergic to sunlight.
What is sun allergy?
Dr. Inapak Boonthaweeyuwat, Department of Dermatology and Solar Dermatology (Dermatology), Department of Internal Medicine Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society states that sunlight contains UVA and UVB that affect our skin both in the short term and in the long term.
In the short term, UV light can cause sunburn or sunburn, soreness, redness, darkening of the skin, or blemishes and freckles may occur.
long term effects UV light can cause dry skin, wrinkles, thinning skin, and a risk of skin cancer.
There are also symptoms “Allergy to the sun” that should be careful as well.
Sun allergy risk symptoms
- Sunburn after walking outdoors for 5-7 minutes, even when walking in the shade The skin is not expose to direct sunlight.
- There are “water blisters” on the skin that are regularly expose to sunlight, such as the back of the hand, outer arm, face, chest, upper back, etc.
- have thin skin About a little something, it’s a scar, a mark. http://ufabet999.com
- Burning pain when exposed to sunlight which may not have any skin symptoms
- Red bumps, rashes, itchy skin only outside the clothes. and exposed to sunlight When you scratch the rash, a clear fluid flows out, which can be thin, itchy bumps or thick, itchy bumps.
- darker skin color in areas where the skin is expose to the sun Or it may be a light and dark skin color that looks uneven. The number of sunburns was found more than usual.
- Having had sunburn since childhood, for example, walking outside in less than 10 minutes by pushing a car, but experiencing sunburn, etc.
- Have a rash or skin abnormality in the summer And the symptoms will gradually get better during the winter and rainy season.
- A rash can occur during sun exposure. After being out in the sun and gradually getting better when coming into the shade